Our studies cover a broad range of subjects in animal ecology, which include: population studies focusing on the relationships between individuals, community studies centred on analyses of interspecific relationships, and studies of mechanisms of sustention of biodiversity to offer fundamentals to solve social problems. Respective members of our laboratory research on their own subjects. See ‘People’ page for research interests of our team. If you are interested in our laboratory, feel free to contact us.
- 17 December 2009
- People page is updated.
- 17 April 2009
- English pages are updated.
- People People in our laboratory, their research interests, and their personal websites
- Publications Recent achievements of our team
- Seminars Weekly seminars on animal ecology
- Contact us How to contact or visit us
For inquiries, please send email to .